Friday 31 December 2010

Percy

GMW #27 (the 27th dutch gamemaker competition) is about robots and building a game in only five days. I had several ideas that did not work out, and started only today (or technically yesterday) with my new 'semi-hardcore' platformer "Percy". The contest ends today at 23:59, leaving me with less than 23 hours to complete it. But I must say, I came pretty far in the couple of hours I spent on it, so my hopes are up.

Percy is a very simplistic platformer. It is however rather difficult. It's completely grayscale, and most of the graphics are squares or circles. The background is temporary.

Content:

  • Working engine
  • Death, respawn
  • Checkpoints
  • Coins
  • "Leap of Faith" level
  • Tutorial
  • Menu
  • Saved progress
  • Saved time records

No comments:

Post a Comment