Friday 26 November 2010

TCG Maker

I have come up with an idea for a program, rather than a game, currently called "Trading Card Game Maker" or TCGMaker. It is a, well, trading card game maker. Or at least an aid for people who want to make trading card games.

The point of the program is to allow people (including myself, to be quite frank) to easily create a template for their TCG cards, upload images, add attacks, values and elements and then print them. This would help you in keeping things consistent and not worrying on wether all elemental icons look the same. Also, it might be quite useful for people (including myself again) who have little or no artistic abilities, as pictures can be imported from the internet.

I am still working out the basics, but you now do have a way to include elements and action icons into the text.

Besides that, I have done some work on Atlantia, and should probably work some more on Moonlit's weapons. All in due time, I guess.

3 comments:

  1. so...when will this be available?
    its a great idea
    really

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if it'll ever be. I haven't worked on this for almost a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why not release what you already have?
    it looks ok from the screenshots

    ReplyDelete