Saturday 15 January 2011

Percy: Complete

I've finished creating the last level, "Shocking". It features electricity; getting zapped will stun you, removing any upward or sideway speed. It also causes you're wires to overload, which will make you explode.
This is also a way to self destruct; if you're stuck, you can shortwire yourself by holding down the Delete button for a second or two.

Some details: I have added a short period after you've respawned in which you can't move. This prevents you from falling of a checkpoint when the camera / your focus hasn't returned.
Also, if your FPS (framerate) drops, the screen will darken and some vertical bars will appear. If you're seeing this frequently, you're pc isn't strong enough; please contact me so we can look for a solution. Don't worry about 59 or 58 FPS's, though, that occurs on my pc as well.


It's been little over two weeks since I started this game, and I must say, I'm happy with what has become of it. I might add some extra features, but then again, I might not.
I must confess, I haven't fully played all six levels yet, let alone ace them. That's what I will be doing next. I'm gonna play it fair and square, and I'll see how far I can get.

I'd love to see you join me; I'm pretty sure a lot of you can beat me to it. The first to show off the Elite skin gets major awesome points.
If you find any bugs, encounter any errors, got any suggestions or simply want to know how to pull off that one jump, feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment