Wednesday 26 January 2011

Percy Gameplay with Commentary

I've made another gameplay vid of Percy; this time it's 12 minutes long. I recorded my voice on the spot, so you can hear my anger and utter frustration. It's not that spectacular; I simply fail at doing one jump a hundred times. Still, I'd recommend watching it. I also show you how to ace "Sky High".

At the moment I've been working on a small project for my fathers work (it involves consignments being scanned and then transported); which works out pretty good. I don't reckon it's worth your attention, though.

I am also working a bit on Atlantia. I have somewhat redesigned it's main idea: I've gone from puzzleplatformer to a story-based adventure platformer. I am thinking of a more dark, find-the-exit game with less action than usual.
However, this would require some good tension building, which includes good music and good graphics. I am for instance looking for someone to do some character animations. I'll look/ask around, but if you're interested, by all means, feel free to ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment