Thursday 7 April 2011

CGC: Atlantia by Hecticware and ReFlux

Long time no post! But work has not stopped, of course.

After a couple of nights working very hard and sleeping very little, Atlantia is done. Well, sorta.

It has become a nice little adventure platformer, with the emphasis off of instant action and instead on story and setting.

You are trapped in a sunken city, filled with lot's of treasures. Also, there is a sort of mystical power present, able to transform reality.

You can download it here:

Normally I would reference you to the download page, but after founding a small company, I am in the process of moving my site. Or, well, I have yet to begin. This blog will also see some changes in the near future.

Truth be told, Atlantia is a bit buggy. The platforming doesn't run as smoothly as I had hoped, and people have had some rather bizarre errors occuring. I am not quite sure what to do about this, as there isn't an obvious cause for these problems.

I hope you have fun nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment